Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Little Darlin, PT day 63, by Jan

Day 27 @ Shepherd.

Being Discharged from Shepherd Center (Atlanta) Tuesday and heading back to Starville!!

I will still require a lot of outpatient therapy, but can get that in Jackson at the Methodist Rehab Center in their "Quest" program.  We have heard some very good things about it.  It will be 3 - 4 days a week and we can stay with my son Derek and his family while we are in Jackson.

I am getting better every day and the staff here tells me how great I'm doing!!

I want to thank all of you who have sent cards, flowers, baskets, prayers and good wishes.  I have been told that many of you came by to visit me in the hospital… some of you I didn't even know… Thank you.

I especially want to thank my husband's partners… Mark and Robbie… who allowed him to be off work to be with me throughout this ordeal.

And finally, want to thank my fantastic husband, David.  He has stayed by my side the entire time.  He held me when I cried, got up at night with me when I felt so iil.  He is so faithful and dedicated… and I love him more than I can say.

SHARE THE ROAD, IT'S A LIFE
PUT THE !%@$# CELL PHONE DOWN BEFORE YOU KILL SOMEBODY
GET OFF THE COUCH,  LIFE IS FOR DOING STUFF
SUPPORT BIKE WALK MISSISSIPPI,  THEY WILL HELP MAKE CHANGES HAPPEN
BE BRIGHT AND BE SEEN


I can't way to see you all again.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment