Friday, July 29, 2011

My Little Darlin, PT day 66 - From Jan

Day 2 back in Starkville.

We've been home at little over 24 hours.  It's awesome!!  My amazing husband is scurrying about trying to staighten things up to make the house "safe" for me... but he still won't allow me to do anything by myself!!

We made a trip to Wal-Mart today and I actually walked around the store pushing a cart!!  Woo-hoo!!!

Tomorrow we are heading to Jackson to my dentist down there.  I knocked a front tooth out in the incident and injured another one.  NOT looking forward to a long day at the dentist...

So many of you have sent cards, flowers, prayers, posts, good food and good wishes.  Well... something has WORKED!  I am so much better, and know I am on my way to a full recovery... no matter how long it takes.

Please continue to be there for David.  He will need you all now... I'm sure I'm a LOT of trouble!

Love to you all,

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment