Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Little Darlin" Day 70 - Home (By Jan)

Today was pretty much a normal day.  David let me sleep til 9:20, then cooked me breakfast - scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and blackberries.  We contined cleaning up the "clutter" around the house and did some laundry.  I am more and more able to actually help out around here!!

Around noon we took a "Sunday Drive".   We went to the Noxubee Refuge and looked at the alligator swimming across the lake!!  I LOVE spotting the alligator!!

Once we got back home we ate some of the delicious soup made yesterday by the "brain damaged" woman of the house.  Both husband and son seemed to enjoy it.  TIGT.

I went back and read some of David's early posts.  That was very hard for me.  To realize what he went through.... the pain and fear he must have been feeling... was overwhelming.  I cried.  I wish the woman that hit me could feel what David felt.  I wonder if she felt anything.

I love my husband.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment